|Terms and Conditions |
|1. As a condition of your use of the Horse and Pony Info site/services, you will not use the
site/services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions and notices.|
may not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Horse and Pony Info site/service
or interfere with any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services.
3. You may not attempt to gain
unauthorised access to Horse and Pony Info sites/services, other accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any
Horse and Pony Info site/service through hacking, password mining or any other means.
4. All contents of the Horse
and Pony Info site are the copyright of Suzanne Lalor, Horse and Pony Info, Derrylea, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
5. This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Horse and Pony Info makes
no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information,
content, materials or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Horse and Pony Info disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness
for a particular purpose. Horse and Pony Info will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Horse
and Pony Info site/services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and punitive damages.
6. Horse and Pony Info does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mails sent from Horse and Pony Info are
free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. No contract will subsist between you and Horse and Pony Info for
a sale to you of any product or service unless and until Horse and Pony Info accepts your order by e-mail confirmation or
by e-mail conformation from PayPal.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance
with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts
to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions
are intended to be serviceable. If for any reason, any term or condition is held unenforceable or invalid, the remaining shall
be enforceable in full.
10. Horse and Pony Info reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices
under which Horse and Pony Info services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions
and for additional terms posted on the Horse and Pony Info website.
11. Although every effort is made to ensure
that information and product specifications are correct, we reserve the right to change specifications, information, prices
or withdraw products at any time, without notice.
12. Delivery: All goods are subject to availability and provided
an item is in stock. Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.