|Terms and Conditions
|1. As a condition of your use of the Horse and Pony Info site/services, you will not use the site/services
for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions and notices.|
2. You may not use the
site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Horse and Pony Info site/service or interfere with
any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services.
3. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access
to Horse and Pony Info sites/services, other accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any Horse and Pony Info
site/service through hacking, password mining or any other means.
4. All contents of the Horse and Pony Info site
are the copyright of Horse and Pony Info, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
5. This site is provided on an "as
is" and "as available" basis. Horse and Pony Info makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether
expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this
site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law,
Horse and Pony Info disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Horse and Pony Info
will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Horse and Pony Info site/services, including but
not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and punitive damages.
6. Horse and Pony Info does not
warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mails sent from Horse and Pony Info are free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of
Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may
arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions are intended to be serviceable.
If for any reason, any term or condition is held unenforceable or invalid, the remaining shall be enforceable in full.
10. Horse and Pony Info reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which Horse and Pony
Info services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms
posted on the Horse and Pony Info website.
11. Horse and Pony Info is a member of the Amazon EU and USA Affiliate